Thank you for your interest in becoming a monthly giver with Common Hope. Joining our monthly giving program is one great way to share your heart with the people of Guatemala all year long.
Our monthly giving program allows you to give a monthly gift that fits your budget. Common Hope, in turn, is able to respond to a family in crisis, a child entering school for the first time, or a special medical emergency, knowing that the hundreds of monthly givers who partner with Common Hope will be there to cover the cost of their care. By becoming a monthly giver and designating your gift to where it’s needed most, Common Hope is able to respond to the most pressing needs of the day, whenever and wherever they occur. Together, we can make hope real for the children and families we serve in Guatemala.
- Click the link above to print the form
- Fill out the contact information located at the top of the form
- Indicate your monthly gift amount
- Select a payment option. Note: If selecting a Direct Payment option, please send either a voided check or deposit slip along with your form. Be sure to fill out the corresponding lines with your routing number, bank account number, and signature. Not sure where to find your routing number? See image below.
- Once the form is complete, return to the Common Hope office in St. Paul. Our mailing address is:
PO Box 8228
St. Paul, MN 55077