Volunteers across the U.S. provide important support for Common Hope’s daily operations. They organize mailings, fundraise, network, advocate, and provide administrative assistance. Some work in our U.S. office, others work from home. Below are a few key ways that you can contribute as a U.S.-based volunteer:
- sort and stuff mailings
- organize and pack supplies in the St. Paul warehouse
- provide administrative assistance
- translate sponsorship mail
- schedule presentations at your workplace, faith community, or civic group
- plan a home party or other event to spread the word
Contact our U.S. office at (651) 917-0917 or send an email to inquire about volunteer opportunities.