Donor Advised Funds
Donor-advised funds are the fastest-growing charitable giving vehicle in the United States because they are one of the easiest and most tax-advantageous ways to give to charity. You can give directly to Common Hope by completing the fields to the right. See below for instructions.
When you contribute cash, securities or other assets to a donor-advised fund, you are generally eligible to take an immediate tax deduction. Then those funds can be invested for tax-free growth and you can recommend grants to virtually any IRS-qualified public charity, including Common Hope. If you don’t have a donor-advised fund yet and are interested in learning more, contact your financial planner.
- If you have a Donor Advised Fund, complete the form fields. A designation is not required.
- Upon clicking “NEXT,” you will be taken to the login page of your specific DAF.
- Upon logging on, the grant specifications you fill out on this page will be pre-populated to allow for a simplified process. You will then complete the grant recommendation.
- Once completed, you can log out of your DAF account.
- Once the grant recommendation is made, it will go through the sponsoring organization’s normal grant review process.
- After the grant recommendation is approved, funds will be distributed to Common Hope, either via check or electronic funds transfer.