Outreach and Partnership Coordinator
Position: Outreach and Partnership Coordinator
Location: Common Hope, St. Paul, MN
Reports to: Outreach and Partnership Manager
Conditions: Part-Time | 24 hours/week
Common Hope promotes hope and opportunity in Guatemala through a comprehensive approach that includes education, health care, and housing. Common Hope works with impoverished children, families, and communities to improve lives and break the cycle of poverty.
The Outreach and Partnership Coordinator is responsible for facilitating engagement among Common Hope partnerships, Corporate, Faith and School that results in increased revenue and support. The Community Partnership Program is growing and the position will support the Outreach and Partnership Manager in ensuring that these partnerships produce mutually beneficial opportunities that ultimately impact families and students in Guatemala.
- Build and maintain relationships with community partners to advance the mission of Common Hope.
- Support annual partner activities and participation.
- Grow engagement and deepen relationships with individuals and corporate, faith and school communities.
- Lead School Community Partner Program and portfolio as defined by Outreach and Partnership Manager.
- Manage portfolio of partnerships that will include selected Faith Communities, Corporate Organizations and Civic Clubs.
- Lead The Gift Hope Project activities as assigned.
- Promote and share Common Hope mission and story publicly at Community Partner & Prospect events and activities.
- Coordinate Common Hope Giving Tree kit creation and delivery.
- Manage volunteer registration for outreach activities.
- Support communications for community partner activities.
- Support volunteer program framework that puts partnership strategies into action, including plans for communications, training, and recognition as directed or delegated by Outreach and Partnership Manager.
- Lead bi-monthly volunteer orientations as directed.
- Maintain effective RE Database as it pertains to volunteers.
- Support Outreach and Partnership Manager.
- Serve as the lead administrative support for The Gift Hope Project.
- Perform required administrative duties for the program.
- Deliver a high level of service for all program participants.
- Manage survey and feedback processes.
- Generate evaluation reports for Outreach and Partnership Manager.
- Support the production of partner collateral and resources to include, but not limited to, videos, presentations and annual summaries as assigned.
- Maintain and support the review and collection of partner data for program evaluation and growth.
- Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
- Minimum of 2 years of project management.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, relatability and approachability with variety of age groups
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams and leaders at various levels to achieve desired results.
- Strong communication skills and time management.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Adept at learning multiple online tools and resources including Animoto, Sign Up Genius, Classy, Constant Contact and more.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be both strategic and work hands on.
- Skilled at Public Speaking.
- *Raisers Edge experience preferred.
- Local travel for meetings and special events.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Evening and weekend availability necessary.
- Flexible schedule required.
This job description represents the major functions of the position but is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Send resume and cover letter to Teresa Bettmann, Outreach and Parternships Manager, at TeresaB@us.commonhope.org