Outreach & Partnerships Manager
Position: Outreach & Partnerships Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN
Conditions: Full-Time; Benefit Eligible
Common Hope promotes hope and opportunity in Guatemala through a comprehensive approach that includes education, health care, and housing. We partner with children, families, and communities to improve lives and break the cycle of poverty.
Join our dynamic team! The successful candidate will be outgoing, relationship oriented, mission driven, and a team player. This is a great opportunity for a bilingual individual who loves connecting, networking, and fostering relationships with diverse groups of people. You will join a fun, passionate, and dedicated team that raises money to provide opportunities for students and families in Guatemala.
The Outreach and Partnership Manager at Common Hope is a community-minded relationship builder interested in fostering partnerships, cultural awareness, and philanthropic engagement. The Outreach and Partnerships Manager leads Common Hope’s Community Partner program to engage companies, faith communities, schools, and volunteers in Common Hope’s work through mutually beneficial partnerships. These partnerships and outreach work will support growth in the diversification of Common Hope’s revenue stream and grow awareness of Common Hope which will ultimately impact families and students in Guatemala.
Program Management and Account Management
- Lead the Outreach and Partnership program and team which includes the Outreach and Partnership Coordinator
- Oversee all Community Partnerships, and directly manage Corporate Partner and Faith Community Programs and their partners
- Onboard new partners into the Common Hope program
- Manage the annual calendar cycle of partnerships including annual planning meetings, partnership engagement, and annual recognition
- Grow engagement and revenue generation from partner relationships
- Oversee production of necessary reports and summaries for partner communication and engagement
- Develop and facilitate meetings, presentations, and partnership volunteer opportunities and engagements
- Oversee the Outreach and Partnership Coordinator management of the School Community Partner program and assigned Faith Community Partner relationships.
- Manage key volunteer engagement opportunities for community partners including
- Virtual Letter Translation Events
- In-person corporate volunteer event: The Gift Hope Project
- Create and implement regional and national outreach agenda as determined by Common Hope annual plans and long-term strategies
Outreach & Development
- Define goals for partners each year as determined in the annual operational plan
- Seek opportunities to educate individuals about Common Hope programs through businesses,organizations, churches, and civic groups – with special attention to finding speaking or tablingopportunities in diverse communities in and outside of Minnesota
- Secure new recurring revenue donors, vision teams, and grants through outreach and partnerships
- Promote and build strong relationships with current donors and potential donors by creating opportunities to engage and effectively communicating the vision and needs of Common Hope
- Prospect and recruit Common Hope event sponsorship and campaign engagement through community partners and portfolio of donors.
Strategic Relations Team
- Be an active participate in the St. Paul office management team and the overarching Common Hope/Familias de Esperanza (St. Paul and Guatemala) leadership team
- Support in preparation and day of at all Common Hope annual events as assigned (Noche de Colores, HopeMasters Golf Classic, Walk for Hope, Holiday Open House, etc)
- Collaborate across departments as there is need
- 5+ years of experience in demonstrated relationship building and retention, account management, sales, non-profit development or related area
- Experience or knowledge of corporate partnerships and corporate Employee Resource Groups
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills (both in-person and online)
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Teams and Zoom calls, Microsoft 365
- The ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at one time
- A collaborative work style and ability to work in a culturally diverse setting
- Strong planning and organizational skills; exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidential information; experience in Raiser’s Edge database a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Spanish proficiency required
- A genuine commitment to the mission of Common Hope
- Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
- On-site office with occasional work from home availability
- Frequent local travel for meetings and special events and occasional national and international travel required
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Occasional evening and weekend availability necessary.
This job description represents the major functions of the position but is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Please send resume and cover letter to Doug Rosenberg at DougR@us.commonhope.org. No phone calls, please.