When we come together as a unified front against poverty, we accomplish something truly incredible. As a Common Hope partner, you help gather the resources that keeps us moving forward. There are several ways for you to become a partner with Common Hope. Whether it’s as an individual, school, faith community, or workplace, partnerships are what keep our mission thriving.
Become a Common Hope Partner
Hope starts with you! When you become a CHP you join a community of monthly supporters who are helping Guatemalan families create lasting change. Partners make it possible for kids to go to school, for parents to build safer homes, for everyone in the family to have access to quality health care, for Common Hope to meet families where they are, and to serve the greatest need of the moment.
Partners will receive:
- Common Hope’s monthly e-newsletter
- Annual Thank You from a Guatemalan Student
- Recognition as a Common Hope Partner
Join the Common Hope Esperanza Society
Common Hope wishes to recognize the leadership and generosity of our donors. Members of the Esperanza Society donate $1,000 or more annually to further Common Hope’s mission in Guatemala.
Recognizes annual leadership gifts of $1,000-$2,499
Recognizes annual leadership gifts of $2,500-$9,999
Recognizes annual leadership gifts of $10,000 or greater
Learn Locally, Think Globally
Many schools and faith communities want to become more involved with Common Hope’s mission. We rely on these partners to help change future generations’ perspectives on cultural differences and to help deliver our programs. Common Hope’s School Community and Faith Community Partnership Programs are one way for your group to help. Learn more below.
School Community Partnership
Get your school, classroom or club involved with Common Hope schools and students. Depending on the organizer’s goals, kids can use their lessons to translate from English to Spanish, host a school-supply drive and much more. There are ways for both immersion and non-immersion schools to get involved in this partnership, which gives all students involved a learning experience with a global perspective.
Faith Community Partnership
Faith Community Partnerships are a great way for your faith community to get involved helping those in need, while developing a global understanding and cultural awareness. A Common Hope Faith Community Partnership is available to all faith communities, and can range in size from a youth group or specific club to an entire faith organization.
Common Hope Provides
- Opportunities to serve, learn and grow as a community through Common Hope partnership activities centered around breaking the cycle of poverty for children and families in Guatemala
- Annual Common Hope presentation by a staff member (intro into Guatemala and the Common Hope model, and what’s new and exciting for the year).*
- Brochures and literature about Common Hope for students or community members
- Recognition of the Partnership on the Common Hope website
- Engage in two partnership activities annually
- Host an annual Common Hope presentation*
- Provide a space for Common Hope brochures and literature to be distributed to students or community members
*Online or video presentation for partners outside of Minnesota
Common Hope is proud to partner with the following schools and faith communities. Thank you for your commitment to creating cultural awareness and promoting service-learning in your community.
School Community Partners
- Aliso Niguel High School, Aliso Viejo, CA
- Bonita Springs Charter School, FL
- Clear Springs Elementary, Minnetonka District, MN
- Deephaven Elementary, Minnetonka District, MN
- Eagle Heights Spanish Immersion, MN
- Easton Valley High School, Preston, IA
- Ellen Hopkins Elementary, Moorhead, MN
- Goddard Middle School, Littleton, CO
- Good Shepard School, MN
- Mamaroneck High School, NY
- MAST Academy, Miami, FL
- Minnetonka High School, MN
- Minnewashta Elementary, Minnetonka District, MN
- Miramonte High School Ping Pong Club, Orinda, CA
- Richfield Dual Language School, MN
- Shakopee Area Catholic School, MN
- St. Croix Preparatory Academy, MN
- York Community High School, IL
- Zips de Esperanza (University of Akron), Akron, OH
Faith Community Partners
- Columbine United Church, Littleton, CO
- First Congregational Church, Western Springs, IL
- Faith Lutheran Church, Albuquerque, NM
- Faith Lutheran Church, Waconia, MN | SPONSORSHIP GALLERY
- First Parish in Brookline, Brookline, MA
- Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church, Minneapolis, MN
- Immanuel Lutheran Church, St. Paul, MN
- Mount Olive Lutheran Church, Minneapolis, MN
- North Immanuel Lutheran Church, Pelican Rapids, MN
- Orinda Community Church, Orinda, CA
- Robbinsdale Parkway United Church of Christ, Robbinsdale, MN
- White Bear Lake United Methodist, White Bear Lake, MN
Ready to start a partnership?
Whether you want to become a School Community Partner, Faith Community Partner or just want more information, contact Teresa Bettmann to take the next step.
Common Hope Outreach & Partnership Manager
651-917-0243 | firstname.lastname@example.org